Trainspotting | Traveler | Videography | Photography

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On 12:29 AM by Unknown   No comments
Well the awkwardness begins to escalate quickly as I'm typing this post about what I have been throughout my wonders of filmography. It's touché of me but it's worth recalling.




The logo. Very first of my simply childish logo that was circling my imaginary mind that's just mind blowing to me. I can't recall the application but mostly was some free software such as Corel Draw.

As productions of my free thinking mind keep going I decided, hey not why recreate another one that can last me throughout my whole productions. That idea has been redrawn soon after.





One simply curious, what is "Saifultrains"? Well simply, let's put in simple ways. "Saiful" it's my middle name and "trains" it's my long life passion and hobby that begins way back during my childhood days. Awesome right?

Moreover, I will be talking more about my hobby and passion towards trains and how it brought up to the idea that it's so contagious it reckons my mind to create a vast video productions that is amateurish but at the same time improving time and again. Till then, get creative and start shooting :)







0 comments: