Trainspotting | Traveler | Videography | Photography

Thursday, March 28, 2013

On 1:22 AM by Unknown   No comments
My everyday passion has been interesting on what may have been a playful or somehow a hobby that seems to be an exaggerating fun that compile the togetherness. That hobby of mine is trains. During my childhood years that's funny of me to write this post up while laughing through my days of being a kid and simply just appreciate it. While this post may be fun to read about, but sadly photos of me during my kid days are just being photograph in a treasured book that I can't simply take it out. Well somehow, let's begin :)

A few of my daredevil stunts to record and take pics of moving trains. Safety it's the upmost
and I take care of my consideration when approach by the person on duty to stop me from
taking anymore if they find me too dangerous to do.

My hangover use to be place that has been my favorite in Singapore.

Train passing by at night is the best feeling to admire. 

In good cases, train crossing are the grand prize when spotting trains at Bukit Timah Railway Station.


These are some of the pics taken by me at Bukit Timah Railway Station except the first one which is taken in Kempas Bahru, Malaysia. 

Bukit Timah Railway Station has met a fateful cause that made the station to cease operations alongside with Tanjong Pagar Terminal on 30th June 2011. The shocking story will be reveal on the next post I'm posting on. 



Get creative and start shooting - Saifultrains






0 comments: